Title: CAST Graphic Designer
The primary purpose of the CAST Graphic Designer is to develop and manage graphics for CAST’s Digital Platforms.
- Create images with detailed and accurate descriptions and depictions, with an emphasis on creating infographics
- Work with the Director of Social Media to correlate images with the newest articles on Catholic-Link.org
- Create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Work with the Director of Social Media to create and continue a brand standard that will create brand awareness on all platforms.
The CAST Graphic Designer reports directly to the Director of Social Media. The CAST Graphic Designer is also expected to relate and interact well with all other CAST Media staff and users.
Qualifications and Characteristics
A CAST Graphic Designer should have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing and live a life of missionary discipleship
- Ability to create images by hand or computer software
- Be organized
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography knowledge
- Multimedia content development
- Understanding browser capabilities
Interested in applying or learning more about this position? Please Contact Us.