Title: CAST Copy Editor
The primary purpose of the CAST Copy Editor is to review and edit written materials for Catholic-Link.org to ensure accuracy and clarity while upholding the Catholic faith’s doctrines, principles, and teachings.
- Check for typos, grammatical errors, and other mistakes in Catholic-Link’s new content and previous articles
- Review and edit written materials (including web content, newsletters, books, and other publications) for accuracy and clarity
- Ensure that all content is consistent in style and formatting
The CAST Copy Editor reports directly to the Director of the Catholic-Link Website. The Copy Editor is also expected to relate and interact well with CAST Media staff, Catholic-Link.org users, and volunteer writers.
Qualifications and Characteristics
A CAST Copy Editor should have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing and live a life of missionary discipleship
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of the English language and grammar rules
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and apply Catholic beliefs to content
- Experience using WordPress
Interested in applying or learning more about this position? Please Contact Us.