Title: Catholic-Link.org Author
The primary purpose of the Catholic-Link Volunteer Writer is to write original content that adheres to the teachings of the Catholic Church and inspires and forms searchers to missionary discipleship.
Why Join our team?
- Share your gifts and experience for the sake of edifying Christ and His Church
- Build your portfolio on a platform of over 190k users
- Collaborate with CAST’s Catholic-Link Website Director for writing assignments and feedback
- Work with Director to generate content ideas for articles on Catholic-Link.org
- Develop original content that engages a wide, international audience, including but not limited to young people, non-Catholics, and practicing Catholics
- Inform readers on topics related to the Catholic faith through concise and clear written communication
- Confirm that original content adheres to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church
- Writers contribute content based on their passions or in response to writing assignments outlined by the Director. Writers self-assign articles (if personal schedules allow) to submit by a given deadline.
The Catholic-Link Volunteer Writer reports directly to the Director of the Catholic-Link Website. The Catholic-Link Volunteer Writer is also expected to relate and interact well with all other CAST Media staff and users.
Qualifications and Characteristics
A Catholic-Link Volunteer Writer should have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing and live a life of missionary discipleship
- Demonstrate faithfulness to Christ’s teaching and His Church
- Possess a strong intellectual and spiritual Catholic Formation
- Aptitude for communicating the connection between life and faith in an imaginative and accessible way
Interested in applying or learning more about this position? Please Contact Us.